Last Updated: 27 August 2021
LGB offers various signals for realistic train operation on your layout. An overview:
- LGB 51910 European Semaphore Distant Signal Vr0/Vr1 – Link – € 94,99
- LGB 51920 European Semaphore Signal Hp0/Hp1 – Link – € 109,00
- LGB 51940 European Semaphore Signal Hp0/Hp2 – Link – € 139,00
- LGB 51950 RhB Light Signal – Link – € 79,99
- LGB 51960 American Semaphore Signal – Link – € 94,99
Prices: MSRP 2021
- Switch Control Box – A switch control box is needed to control the signals, these are available from LGB and PIKO.
- Power Supply – to power the switch control box and signal lights.
Want to know more about these individual components? Recommended reading: LGB “EPL” Components Overview & Alternatives.
The simplest way to control a signal, is by connecting it to the control box directly (much like operating an electric switch). Just follow the colour coding, and your signal should be working. The number ‘3’ and ‘4’ terminals on the electric signal drive are for the signal lighting.
For more advanced circuits using signals, read this page: Signal Blocks Analog.