These pages are just internal notes and are incomplete, and the info is not always verified. I am definitely not an expert on the subject.
- 1984 – Selketalbahn now allows Rollwagen to travel on the network, until this point the minimum clearance outline did not allow it
- With the reopening of the Strassberg – Stiege route, the Stiege – Alexisbad route was adapted for use of Rollböcke / Rollwagen.
- Rollwagen were about 9 Tonnes each, limiting the actual transportable weight.
- 1993 – HSB – Rollwagen still in use.
- 1998 – With the arrival of newer type “Vevey” (later Bombardier) Rollböcke, the use of Rollwagen was ended. Most were sold or disassembled.
- Today – HSB – Rollwagen are still in use as an internal maintenance train, consisting of 4 Rollwagen with type Fcs ballast cars on top which are used for ballasting the HSB tracks.
- Ein Regelspurfahrzeug auf Rollwagen wird als “aufgeschemelt” bezeichnet.
Remaining in Harz:
- 99-06-02 Rf4 HSB
- w/ Red Tank Car (Drei Annen Hohne, 2011)
- 99-06-05 Rf4 HSB
- w/ Red HSB Print Tank Car (Drei Annen Hohne, 2019)
- (Benneckenstein, 2007)
- 99-06-10 Rf4 HSB
- (Drei Annen Hohne, 2017)
- w/ Grey Tank Car (Drei Annen Hohne, 2007)
- 99-06-27 HSB
- (Wernigerode Westerntor, 2019)
- 99-06-33 Rf4 HSB
- (Brocken, 2011)
- w/ Red Tank Car (???, 2005)
- w/ Red Tank Car (Brocken, 2007)
- 99-20-47 Rf4 HSB
- w/ Grey Tank Car (Wernigerode Westerntor, 2005)
- w/ Red HSB Print Tank Car (Drei Annen Hohne, 2018)
- w/ Red HSB Print Tank Car (Brocken, 2019)
- 99-50-94 HSB
- w/ Schotterwagen (Drei Annen Hohne, 2007)
- … more research to be done!
- … ?
2m Scale Models
Train Line 45
- Train Line 3047200 Rollwagen HSB 99-06-35 – EUR 209,00
- Train Line 3047250 Rollwagen HSB 99-06-14 – EUR 229,00
- Train Line 3047300 Rollwagen HSB 99-06-37 – EUR 209,00
- Train Line 3047400 Rollwagen HSB 99-06-02 – EUR 209,00
- Train Line 3047500 Rollwagen HSB 99-06-22 – EUR 209,00
LSTB Notes (based on info/pictures only): Machine made, prototypical, rather accurately scaled, moderate detail
LGB has/had Rollwagen available in HSB/DR livery, but they are of a Saxon style (shorter than Harz style, different design elements), and thus I would not include them here.
LSTB Notes: Machine made, rather unprototypical, inaccurately scaled, moderate detail